Associate Archives Coordinator for CNN Newsource Ops (Temporary)Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Position Type: TemporaryJob ID 177970BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
This person is proficient in MIRA search and finding archival content. They work with the CNN Library to ingest tape footage to a digital format. They have a comprehensive knowledge of Newsource rules and restrictions regarding the distribution of content.
- This person supplies archive content to affiliates ahead of anniversaries of major news events
- The archives coordinator works in tandem with the Content Producers to provide stellar customer service to our affiliates
- 1-2 years total news experience
- Experience in local news is helpful
- Strong organizational and customer service skills are essential
- A college bachelor’s degree is also required
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS