Associate Product ManagerLocation Atlanta, Georgia
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 180730BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
- The Associate Product Manager will provide product and project management support to the NCAA Digital product team.
- The position will own or support one to many connected device(s) across NCAA Digital/MML products with immediate responsibilities including March Madness Live applications
- Minimum 2 years professional experience and/or relevant internship(s)
- Experience with all stages of the product lifecycle
- Some experience testing and troubleshooting event-driven applications
- Team player and willingness to work with all disciplines and groups to ensure success.
- Proficient in using excel, various project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, Trello, etc) and presentation tools (PowerPoint or Keynote).
- Basic knowledge and usage of connected devices is a plus (Roku, tvOS, Fire TV, etc.)
- An affinity for sports
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS