Content ProducerLocation Atlanta, Georgia
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177911BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
A Newsource Live Content Producer leverages the assets of the worldwide networks of CNN and its partners to provide live coverage and broadcast-ready packages to our more than 1,100 CNN affiliates around the globe.
- The duties involved include editorial decision making, field producing, programming live channels, package producing, control room producing, editing and writing.
- The person who fills this position must have excellent news judgment, time management skills and attention to detail.
- They must also have a positive attitude and be able to provide world class customer service.
- The Content Producer must be innovative and resourceful to find new ways to maximize resources among CNN and affiliate partners.
- Strong candidates also need to be proficient in using social media to promote Newsource content and provide customer service.
- Persons in this role direct coverage, as well as provide editorial guidance and technical assistance at all times. They must be comfortable with autonomous decision making and serving in a leadership role without direct management.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a field producer, news producer or assignment editor, preferred.
- Experience in local news preferred
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications or similar
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- 2018 Best Company forDads
- Anin-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS