HR Business PartnerLocation Atlanta, Georgia
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177315BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
Who We Need:
WarnerMedia Human Resources is an eclectic team of professionals that is supporting the evolution of the media business. It’s pretty exciting, we have to admit. We need to be creative and agile to our new business vision. We need people who are not going to do it the way we always have. We are seeking HR professionals who are Your expertise and spirit will have an incredible impact in the HR Business Partner role
- Build relationships and trust with clients to effectively influence business decisions
- Consult on staffing, compensation, training, performance management, manager capability, and compliance
- Consult with clients on approaches for resolving business challenges using sound HR practices, coupled with creativity
- Build business acumen by participating in client meetings; job shadowing; and staying abreast of industry trends
- Manage employee relations issues
- Interpret policies and implement programs within the client group to effectively impact our most important resources- people
- Support client groups with change management initiatives
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role
- A bachelor's degree or requisite experience
- Ability to adapt and be agile amongst a changing environment; able to translate ambiguous problems into solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex employee relations issues
- Demonstrated ability to apply HR knowledge to resolve complex business challenges
- Proven team player that createsconnection by painting a compelling picture of vision and strategy
- Strong sense of curiosity that sparks communication, collaboration, and innovation
- Ability to see ahead and focus on the future
- Demonstrates accountability, good judgment, negotiation, leadership and project management skills
- Ability to actcourageously while addressing conflict and continuously challenging the status quo
- Superior analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Prior experience with HR integration preferred
- PHR certification is desired
- Experience working with clients in remote locations is desired
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS