Manager, GBS-OTCLocation Atlanta, Georgia
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 179744BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Manager, B Accounting
- Collaborate with BPO service provider to organize and monitor the use of resources required to provide high quality and cost effective O2C service delivery.
- Monitor related key performance indicators and/or service level agreements to ensure delivery of effective, efficient and quality services as agreed with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for all BPO results including timeliness, completeness and accuracy of O2C deliverables.
- Ensure all O2C processes within GBS and BPO service provider are in accordance to all company compliance, controls, reporting and audit guidelines.
- Focus on BU stakeholder and external customer service and satisfaction, including regularly publishing performance dashboards and other metrics.
- Engage GBS-O2C management team and key stakeholders regularly to review results and collaborate to achieve objectives.
- Ensure accuracy of revenue recognition in financial statements, and collaboration with business on contract accuracy.
- Analyzes affiliate subscriber data to ensure accurate billing and revenue forecasting. Identify positive or negative subscriber trends that may affect forecasted revenue.
- Clearly communicate by leveraging interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Manage and develop staff on all collections and credit management issues with a results orientation toward all internal and external customers.
- Leverage managerial and mentorship skills to effectively achieve collections targets, reduce DSO, analysis of monthly subscription & other client aging reports.
- Ensure client payments are complying with contract terms. Manages relationships with key affiliates, and other development opportunities.
- Creates and generate ad hoc reports in response to the needs of executive leadership regarding contract compliance or negotiations.
- Work with GBS O2C management team to set priorities for the department and be able to actively assist in all problem resolution matters.
- Make recommendations and work with GBS-O2C management to develop strategies for operational process improvements, standardization and systems projects to gain greater efficiencies and effectiveness both within GBS and BPO service provider.
- Other special projects as required.
- Approximately 3-5 years previous work experience in an accounting or finance environment required.
- Public and private accounting experience preferred.
- Accounts receivable, commercial finance, reporting and planning experience preferred.
- Entertainment industry experience highly preferred.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- MBA or CPA preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Order-to-cash principles with an entertainment company.
- Experience directly and indirectly managing a global, diverse team.
- Experience developing and executing standard processes across a global organization.
- A proven track record in managing change and implementing large scale, global transformation.
- Must have experience with ERP systems such as SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle, MACCS, Gator, and/or Great Plains PC Skills: Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel or Access required
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS