Manager, Security Ops CenterLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 175649BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
45 years ago, we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at WarnerMedia, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports- which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
You will lead the Security Operations Center (SOC) as part of the organization's Counter Threat Unit (CTU). The CTU's primary purpose is to serve as the company's first line of defense against cyber security threats. This mission includes protecting leading edge technology for some of the largest websites and broadcast environments in the world including, Warner Brothers, HBO, CNN, TBS, TNT, bleacherreport, etc. The team is also charged with ensuring the cyber security of news correspondents and offices across the globe in a wide variety of locations.
- 5+ years’ experience within information security
- At least 4 years’ experience operating as part of a cyber-defense organization
- Previous experience managing or leading a Security Operations Center
- Mastery of one or more of the following: SIEM deployments, Host Forensics, Network Forensics, Malware Reversing, Intrusion Detection, Anomaly Detection, Threat Research
- In depth knowledge of Windows, OSX and or *nix operating systems
- Experience protecting large internet facing applications is a plus
- Experience managing teams and/or larger projects
- Convey complicated technical analysis to senior management via investigation synopses, graphical depictions of attacks, and comprehensive presentations
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Responsive to challenging tasking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to document and explain technical details in a concise and understandable manner
- Strong sense of ownership and driven to manage tasks to completion
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS