Quality Assurance SpecialistLocation Atlanta, Georgia
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 179033BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for the accurate quality control check of copy instructions and the expediting of those instructions out to the appropriate parties for all divisions (NEWS/ENT/ANIM/SPORTS/DR)
- Perform Quality Control of Copy for advertisers airing on all WarnerMedia Networks with a high level of accuracy.
- Responsible for the accurate distribution of copy instructions to all divisions.
- Experienced and available to support all systems and processes associated with the creation of the daily log, including effective communication with all partners and clients.
- Provide support and coverage to all Editors and Specialists.
- Provides user acceptance testing on new applications or enhancements to current applications.
- Provide training for new hires, recurrent training for staff, and cross-training opportunities.
- Providing feedback to management on progress and concerns.
- Prior experience in commercial traffic operations, ad agency, or ad sales related industry a plus but not required
- Attention to detail and solution oriented with a proven track record and a high accuracy rate.
- Must be able to prioritize workload in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work in multiple systems, meet volume target and the established deadlines.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written.
- Ability to collaborate, communicate openly and share information.
- Consistently demonstrates problem solving skills and taking initiative to resolve problems with little or minimal intervention from management.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and provides guidance to the team.
- Customer Service Focused
- Ability to build and establish positive relationships.
- Flexibility in work hours is required
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS