Senior Analyst, Position Planning (18-Month Project)Location Atlanta, Georgia
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 178223BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
HR Services provides payroll, travel and expense, human resources, HRIS, IT and benefits administrative services to the Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Analyst, Position Planning for the HR Services Workforce Analytics department.
- Analytic Program Support –This role would be focused on developing process for reporting on open positions, movement and headcount in Workday
- Serve as a liaison between finance, HR and HRS operations to bridge headcount from period to period
- Help with position master data management in Workday—especially important for some of the newer organizations like Warner Media Entertainment
- This role would also help with span of control and layer reporting on-going.
- Ideal candidate would have background in FP&A, finance or workforce management/planning
- Process oriented and ideally ETL/reporting skill.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS