Sr Security Operations AnalystLocation Atlanta, Georgia
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 181984BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr Security Operations Analyst for the GTO - ISO department. WarnerMedia SOC Security Analysts are the front line for the security operations, detection and response duties for AT&T and WarnerMedia. The team member will perform analysis and investigation of security events and make recommendations for mitigation. The team operates in a 24/7/365 capability. This role works closely with other security teams and across the AT&T company.
- Responsible for identifying, monitoring, investigating, and analyzing security events and threats
- Perform analysis for security events as detected by various host and network-based tools
- Serve as the technical escalation point and mentor for junior analysts
- Enhance tools, processes and procedures used within the team
- Manage interactions with internal stakeholders in a professional manner
- Drive the remediation efforts for security incidents
- Document and communicate findings and after-action reports
- Analyze and report on actionable threat intelligence
- Generate reports and create documentation
- 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis of problems or security events
- Experience with Linux, MAC and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience performing log analysis from a variety of host-based and network-based sources
- Experience with EDR solutions
- Experience with SIEM platforms
- The ability to learn new technology and concepts quickly
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-pressure environment.
- Familiarity with forensic evidence concepts
- Knowledge of exploits, vulnerabilities, malware families and common attack vectors
- Scripting (Python, PowerShell, bash), regex experience is preferred
- Familiarity with static and dynamic malware analysis
Nice to Haves
- Experience with firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems
- Effective in collaborating with teams in remote offices
- GCIH, GCFA, or GNFA certification a plus
- Experience with data analytics a plus
- Experience with performing security in cloud environments a plus
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS