Sr Software DeveloperLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177248BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Consumer Data Platform Team is responsible for building scalable solutions that enable Warner Media brands such as HBO, CNN, Team Coco, Warner Bros., and more, to keep their applications compliant with data privacy laws such as CCPA and GDPR. In addition, the team is responsible for building first party data solutions that give Warner Media and our customers better control over data we collect within our apps.
WarnerMedia has been and will stay at the forefront of technology and development best practices. WarnerMedia Technology team supports dozens of high-profile media brands that can’t afford to lag behind the technical curve – and we don’t. The Sr Software Engineer will help us stay at the forefront of data privacy efforts at WarnerMedia and take us to the next level.
- Design, code/build and deploy scalable & reliable cloud software systems
- Work other engineers to build great software
- Participate in software development projects using an Agile process and tools
- Be the technical subject matter expert for one or more high-profile systems
- Ensure monitoring, security, and maintainability concerns are met
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs, security vulnerabilities, and operational issues
- Providing consistency across work breakdown and estimation so that the team can maintain a sustainable pace of development while also allowing for good forecasting.
- Senior-level experience as a full-stack software developer
- Experience with various tools, languages, and structures including queueing mechanisms, Rest APIs, TSL, Routing, CDNs, caching/TTLs, DNS, and other modern web-devy things.
- Cloud based services, such as AWS, GCP, etc...
- Design in terms of Availability, Reliability, Scalability, Maintainability, and Security
- Exposure to Mobile, ReactJS, and React Native a plus
- Experience with Analytics instrumentation & SDKs a plus
- Self-starter, knows how to work around dead ends, can pick something up on the fly
- Always open for a discussion/debate and seeking consensus
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS