Temporary Analyst CoordinatorLocation Atlanta, Georgia
Position Type: TemporaryJob ID 178963BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com.
Turner Sports is seeking a Temporary Data Strategy Coordinator to manage the execution for data related projects.
- In this critical role, the temporary coordinator role will manage timelines, resources, and execution across multiple projects.
- The right candidate must be able to collaborate across organizations - potentially working with our key stakeholders / business leaders, internal development teams & technology partners, and various 3rd vendors.
- Experience working as a coordinator in Digital Media, Technology, or Software Development project is a plus.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Ability to handle multiple, fast-moving projects with changing priorities and dependencies.
- Good business and interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal) is a plus.
- Goal-oriented, self-starter with multi-tasking and organizational skills
- MBA degree and key business skills (e.g., Marketing) are a plus
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS