Temporary Content Producer for CNN Newsource DistributionLocation Atlanta, Georgia
Position Type: TemporaryJob ID 180945BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
This person produces content from affiliates, CNN cameras and POOL.
- They are the editorial lead of Newsource Distribution
- The content distribution process includes strong
- They have a comprehensive knowledge of Newsource rules and restrictions regarding the distribution of content
- This person has strong customer service skills to meet affiliates’ needs
- 2 years or more writing experience and 3-5 years total news experience
- Experience in local news is helpful
- Creative written and oral skills are also essential, as well as strong organizational skills and flexibility
- A college bachelor’s degree is also required
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS