Temporary Video OperatorLocation Atlanta, Georgia
Position Type: TemporaryJob ID 180214BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
- This part-time position is for the technical video operations team managing and operating live streaming events to websites and mobile apps.
- Operating live sports events and other day to day preparation duties surrounding event productions:
- Operating live streaming events
- Coordinating with site AD as required
- Monitoring live video streams for continuity and quality on available platforms
- Troubleshooting video workflow
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Comfortable with digital devices/platforms
- Flexible availability
- Basic to advanced understanding of live event production
- Detail oriented, focused and proactive.
- Media experience helpful (Master Control, production, etc.)
- Ability to document and report relevant information in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask
- Basic understanding of live event streaming and/or OTT products-Including but not limited to: RTMP, HLS, VOD content (mp4 vs MXF), H.264, etc.
- Editing, encoding and transcoding Computer proficiency specific to Apple/Macs
- Basic to advanced understanding of the Adobe Suite, specifically Premiere
- Understanding of social media and/or curiosity about its integration
- Interest in sports
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS