Virtual CNN Digital News Intern, Summer 2021Location Atlanta, Georgia
Position Type: InternJob ID 180662BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
We're a crack team of highly driven storytellers with one goal: Stories that sing, infographics that awe, and content that's smartly packaged; socially shared and sparks conversations.
- We don't do trending stories. We make stories trend.
- We don't do pyramid style. We do eye-popping visuals.
- We don't do status quo. We dream up inspired initiatives.
- Oh, and we also produce CNN's flagship newsletter and quizzes.
- You will come up with story ideas daily, and write daily.
- You will become a pro in style and voice as you flex all your literary muscles.
- You will be neck-deep in stories that are in the news, while you pursue distinctive enterprise pieces.
- You will experiment, experiment, experiment.
- We're looking for someone who can write fast, write well and write with voice.
- Lives and breathes social media.
- Is equally at home writing about Beyonce and Brexit thinks mobile first.
- Knows there are other ways to present information beyond text Relishes challenges.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
- Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
- Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
- Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
- This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
- Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS