Virtual NBA Content Marketing Intern- Summer 2021Location Atlanta, Georgia
Position Type: InternJob ID 180694BR Apply Now
- Assist with trafficking and tracking of all marketing assets to internal teams and external partners.
- Coordinate content creation and delivery for TNTDrama.com and the TNT App.
- Assist with the creative ideation and request process for all priority content.
- Support Marketing team in building strategy, recaps and presentations for all NBA tentpoles and priority initiatives.
- Assist with podcast marketing development.
- Assist with content creation and delivery for NBA on TNT and NBA TV newsletters and email campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with the following teams: Creative Services Sports Unit, Programming, Production, Talent, Social, Insights, & Research, Bleacher Report, NBA Digital, Turner Media Group, Marketing Operations.
- Passion for sports with a strong understanding of the NBA.
- Data-driven and metrics-oriented.
- Detail oriented and organized, with an eye for good creative.
- Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously and manage a project from design to completion.
- Possess strong writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Drive and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
- Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
- Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
- Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
- This position is targeted towards upperclassmen and graduate students
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS