Virtual NBA Digital Intern- Summer 2021Location Atlanta, Georgia
Position Type: InternJob ID 181999BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Virtual NBA Digital Intern – Summer 2021 for the Executive – NBADADM department.
- Support the team in updating financial models, aligning KPI targets, and pacing models
- Support the team to update deal summary sheets
- Work cross functionally alongside marketing, product, finance, legal, and ad sales to ensure alignment and execution to strategy
- Develop a pitch decks to present new concepts and ideas for internal startups to present to leadership
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Comfort with data analysis and visualizations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with several deliverables under tight deadlines
- Passionate about media and entertainment
- High level of integrity, strong work ethic, deep intellectual curiosity, and willingness to think outside the box
- Ability to distill complex concepts and analyses into clear, easy-to-understand presentations
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
- Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
- Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
- Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
- This position is targeted towards upperclassmen and graduate students
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS