Virtual Turner Sports Production Intern- Summer 2021Location Atlanta, Georgia
Position Type: InternJob ID 180757BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
- Must be able to commit 40 hours per week for the duration of the internship
- Strong knowledge of sports
- Ability to work in a creative and fast-paced environment
- Proactive, creative, a fast learner, enthusiastic and adaptable
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, preferred
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
- Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
- Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
- Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
- This position is targeted towards upperclassmen and graduate students
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS