Virtual Turner Sports UX Research Intern- Summer 2021Location Atlanta, Georgia
Position Type: InternJob ID 180729BR Apply Now
- Working towards an Undergraduate or Master's degree in the area of User Experience, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science or related field with a focus on research.
- Familiar with the foundations of User Experience, qualitative and quantitative research methods, and metrics.
- Experience planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research.
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Able to clearly present your work and rationale to a variety of teammates and partners.
- Self-motivated. Able to take initiative, produce results independently as well as part of a team.
- You are: a team player, curious, proactive, adaptable, collaborative, and empathetic (of fans and colleagues). Bonus points if you're sports fan!
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
- Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
- Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
- Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
- This position is targeted towards upperclassmen and graduate students
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS