Producer (制片人)Location Beijing, Beijing Municipality
Business: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Position Type:Job ID 180882BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
1. 在创意圈内建立了良好信誉和一定的人脉关系，有将项目/制作按时按预算完成的良好记录。 2. 参与过电影制作全过程，包括但不限于团队选择、制作和后期制作以及预算。 3. 必须具备较强的人际交往能力，因为这项工作主要是与人交往，维持在电影圈内的关系。
JOB TITLE: Director, Local Productions
DIV\\DEPT: WB Pictures International / Local Production
LOCATION: Beijing, PRC
REPORTS TO: VP, Head of Theatrical Development and Production, China
Primary Purpose of Job:
Under the direction of the VP, Head of Theatrical Development and Production, China (VP), provide consulting services with respect to Warner Bros.’ Chinese language film business in China by interfacing with Chinese production partners on Chinese language and co-production film projects (“Projects”) in which Warner Bros. invests. Oversee the day-to-day business needs of physical and post production on all WB Chinese language films. Serve as a key interface with executives or producers at production companies on projects undertaken by WB China. Provide consulting services in areas of assessing and monitoring financial and operational aspects of the projects.
1. Oversee the pre-production process including sets selection, ensuring production funds are in place, casting and talent contracts are in order.
2. Oversee the physical production of co-production projects, ensuring they are completed on schedule and to the WB standard of quality.
3. Interface with Chinese production partners to monitor production activities and relevant reports, e.g. cost reports, production schedules, and review dailies.
4. Evaluate and meet with potential post-production partners, visual effects companies, animation companies to provide resources for potential use in Warner Bros. films.
5. Be responsible for content and technical censorship submission and approval with Film Bureau.
1. Establish the joint financial account as well as communication mechanism with investment partners.
2. Conduct regular set visits, ensuring footages, video materials are available at key milestones of production projects for WB’s review. Ensure post-production partners are in coordination with WB distribution and marketing team on providing distribution & marketing campaign materials.
1. Prepare and submit reports on the Projects as required by Warner Bros.’ entities, including ad-hoc requests for pertinent information.
2. Review all rough cuts and video materials, and work with WB Development team to provide detailed feedback.
3. Advise on regulatory approval and formalities, as required.
4. Interact closely with Warner Bros. Home Office management.
5. Any other activities required by Warner Bros.
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
- BA/BS in related field required.
- Post Graduate desirable.
o Established credibility and base of existing relationships within the creative community, while at the same time proven track record of driving projects/productions to completion on-time and within budget.
o Involvement in all aspects of the film production process including, but not limited to, team selection, production and post-production, and budgetary knowledge.
o Strong interpersonal skills are required as this job is primarily interacting with people and maintaining relations and contact throughout the film community.
o Must be able to interact with all levels of management.
o Proficient in spoken and written English.
o Computer relevant skills required.
Extensive broad-based experience in the production, post-production of Chinese-language films.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS