Analyst, Production PlanningLocation Burbank, California
Business: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Position Type:Job ID 178656BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Warner Bros. Pictures Inc. seeks an Analyst, Production Planning for the Production Planning department. The analyst will assist and coordinate the process for Film and Television Productions to access the numerous divergent Worldwide Tax Incentives offered by domestic and foreign territories, states, provinces and federal governments.
- Assists and monitors project status to ensure productions adhere to all film incentive rules, regulations and guidelines
- Assists in preparing preliminary and final incentive calculations
- Prepares ad-hoc calculations throughout the incentive process
- Reviews detailed production costs for tax credit coding accuracy
- Assists in preparation preliminary and final incentive applications
- Assists with film incentive audits
- Updates internal incentive tracking software
- Retrieves back-up in support of incentive audits
- Coordinates data gathering process with production
- Performs other related duties or special projects as assigned
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience preferred
- College coursework in Accounting required
- 1-2 years’ experience working in finance/accounting/production preferred
- Working knowledge of tax credits/incentives a plus
- Working knowledge of the production and post-production process a plus
- Personal computer experience required i.e. Windows, Word, Excel
- Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage
- Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadline
- Must have excellent analytical skills
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS