Associate Producer - HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California, United States
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177406BR Apply Now
This role is not a video or television Producer position
- Produce editorial assets to be included on D2C product, subscriber acquisition landing pages, and brand marketing campaigns, including digital, OOH, social, print, and television.
- Collaborate with the UX team to produce high-quality design experiences at scale.
- Actively participate in brainstorming and sharing sessions across various creative teams.
- Use analytics to inform iterations of design efforts, and level of success for campaigns.
- Develop cross-functional relationships with sister brands (HBO, CNN, truTV, etc.) where needed.
- Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in visual, verbal, and written format.
- Assist and execute on the timing and quality of internal and external deliverables.
- Establish relationships with key digital creative agencies, vendors, and freelancer designers, and constantly evaluate quality, speed, and accuracy by providing feedback to Design Operations leadership.
- Assist with social editorial and design, as well as 360 campaigns and video/promo editing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years of experience producing digital, email/push, interactive, brand, or 360 marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Previous entertainment experience preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of today's media landscape and how people engage with marketing.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, After Effects, Motion, ProTools, Soundtrack, or Soundbooth.
- Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS