CRM Campaign Manager - HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 179486BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The CRM Campaign Manager will be responsible for building and deploying marketing and transactional email, push, and in-app campaigns for both HBO Max and HBO. This position reports to Director, Campaign Management & VP, Marketing Technology and Operations
- S/he will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management, including building ad-hoc and automated campaigns within the Braze platform, routing campaign builds through necessary stakeholders, tracking campaign status and scheduling on our project board, and deploying campaigns in Braze.
- S/he will partner closely with stakeholders from marketing lifecycle, Max Originals, and product to fulfill strategic objectives.
- S/he will partner closely with creative, MarTech, and legal to fulfill campaign requests.
- S/he will help manage new capabilities within Braze to identify optimized flows for campaign management.
- S/he is an experienced CRM operations professional who is detail-oriented, truly passionate about CRM, and has excellent campaign management skills.
- 5 years experience in CRM operations (email and push) with an enterprise-level ESP; in-app messaging experience a plus
- Deep knowledge of subscription and lifecycle marketing
- Advanced experience with audience segmentation tools; Braze experience strongly preferred
- Advanced experience in managing projects through Asana, JIRA, Monday or a similar platform
- Deep knowledge of email and push best practices
- Advanced experience in implementing A/B and multivariate testing in CRM campaigns
- Advanced experience in building automated campaigns through a journey building platform
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to liaise with creative, engineering, technical, marketing and business teams
- Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field is required
- Must be able to communicate effectively with technical, marketing, engineering, and creative teams
- Must be results driven with an excellent attention to detail
- Creative problem-solver who works well as part of a team
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload efficiently
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills - particularly within large organizations
- Must be comfortable managing projects and timelines
- Ability to manage both internal and external vendors and suppliers
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS