Data & Administration SpecialistLocation Burbank, California, United States
Business: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177568BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.<br><br>Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit Overview
HR Services provides payroll, travel and expense, human resources, HRIS, IT and benefits administrative services to the Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies.
Warner Bros Entertainment Inc. seeks a Data & Administration Specialist for the HR Services Communications & Administration department. This project position performs a variety of administrative functions in support of the various teams within the HR Services organization, including but not limited to entering document information using various software systems, following up and reconciling documents, receiving mail and internal/external documents, processing compliance related data, etc. Individual must demonstrate initiative and exercise judgment in working with various teams, departments, and business units to provide a timely processing of transactions.
- Enter payroll and time & attendance transactions into the Online Time & Attendance (OTA), Workday and other systems. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Key timecard data into OTA / Workday.
- Adjust time entries and GL coding, as needed.
- Enter participation payments.
- Review and audit time entries to ensure accuracy.
- Answer/research questions in regard to timecards.
- Backlot hire/rehire/updates.
- Work-for-hires, hire/rehire/updates.
- Talent vouchers, hire/rehire/updates.
- Theatrical hire/rehire/updates.
- Participations hire/updates.
- Participation ACH conversion.
- Perform a variety of administrative functions in support of various teams within the HR Services organization.
- Using various software systems, key transactions (e.g. Workforce Administration, Compliance,, Talent Acquisition, T&E, etc.).
- Assist various teams in making copies, scanning documents, sorting documents, ordering supplies, handling mail, and other similar functions.
- Manage inbox and open/distribute interoffice mail.
- Handle/resolve SNOW case tickets.
- Print/match and log all missing invoices and travel authorizations.
- Log VATs and send out logs to third- party vendors.
- Assist in miscellaneous office administration activities.
- Act as backfill for other teams within HR Services as needed.
- Work on special projects in partnership with other HR Services teams.
- Perform other functions as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Data Entry, Human Resources and/or employment legal experience preferred.
- 1-3 years administrative experience required.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Ability to quickly learn systems.
- Desire to train across multiple job functions for increased utilization.
- Ability to handle information confidentially.
- Organized and high attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team.
- Knowledge of general office procedures required – computer, printer, photocopy machine, fax machine, calculator, telephone.
- Knowledge of spelling, grammar, punctuation, composition and English usage required.
- General Knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Microsoft Word required.
- General Knowledge of Outlook required.
- Must be able to pay close attention to details and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule work effectively.
- Must be able to handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
- Use good judgment at front reception desk.
- Must have strong writing and communication skills.
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Must have strong follow-through skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to provide exceptional customer service.
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team, in a constantly changing environment.
- Must be results oriented.
- Must be able to adapt to new scenarios, situations and requirements.
- Must possess a professional front office appearance.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
- Job requires general office activities – Walking, Standing, Sitting, Typing and Talking.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS