Digital Content Producer/Editor - DC UniverseLocation Burbank, California
Business: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 180913BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
DC is seeking a Digital Content Preditor (Producer-Editor) who’s passionate about the DC Universe, comics, social media, and digital content creation. The ideal candidate is a driven, highly creative self-starter who must be ready to create daily, original native video content for DC Comics’ social channels (Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube).
This position requires expertise in video content creation & social media content optimization. This role will be responsible for growing & recruiting DC fans via engaging, culturally relevant digital content across DC’s social media platforms.
As part of the social media team, this role will partner with the web & mobile team, the Marketing & Community Engagement leads to develop and pitch content that s/he will produce, edit, and program. Successful content will drive engagement and revenue for the DC brand.
- Brainstorm, research, and pitch content to support key DC brand campaigns and storylines.
- At direction of Manager, Social Media Marketing, drive pre- and post-production of DC content development
- Produce and edit original native video content for DC‘s social pages
- Contribute to social media calendar, including global channels
- Ideate and build content templates and formats that are both platform-specific and appealing to core comic book fans and casual DC fans
- Produce and edit promotional content that supports other DC brand initiative, i.e. Consumer Products, Gaming, Film & TV launches
- Curating and organizing footage, music beds, and media for content packages
- Producing and shooting on-site content at key DC events exclusively for DC’s social pages
- BA required, in Film, Animation, Visual Studies, Graphic Design or similar field
- 3-5 years minimum of professional editing experience
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite; with experience in motion graphics design
- Proficient across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube (Tik Tok and Snapchat a plus)
- Strong creative instincts and script writing skills
- Deep rooted knowledge and passion for DC Comics, and more broadly pop culture, memes, gaming, streetwear, and internet culture
- Have a strong sense of audience and story, bringing writing and photography skills to the job
- Expertly apply finishing and packaging skills to each edit, including color correction, sound design, sound mixing/eq, graphics and multi-format delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; must be able to relate to team members and build professional relationships
- Proven experience in multi-tasking and prioritization in a fast-paced environment with ability to brainstorm and edit quickly – moving at the speed of culture
- A portfolio of original, creative social media work
- Knowledge of video camera operation, lighting and sound recording a plus
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS