Director, Product Management (Publishing Tools) - HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California, United States
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177608BR Apply Now
- Build a team to manage the product roadmap for CMS and other tools to allow publishing teams to be able to deliver new features for customers.
- Set priorities of work needed to meet the strategic vision for HBOMax set by the Product Team.
- Ensure that timeline risks are escalated to leadership, especially for risks that could impact customer feature release.
- Work in a matrixed organization to create solutions that work for multiple business units.
- Work to optimize current and new toolsets to reduce the time required by Publishing teams for daily activities.
- Work to ensure that the various toolsets are integrated to allow asset tracking between systems.
- 10+ years of experience in product management for CMS tools at a major media brand or franchise.
- Creative thinker with impeccable communication skills and influence-management skills essential; can collaborate effectively and efficiently.
- True team player; can quickly prioritize work and approaches the role with a positive, solution-oriented mindset.
- Thrives under pressure and can react and pivot quickly when a project requires it.
- Ability to manage small teams and oversee work appropriately.
- Proactive, organized, assertive, efficient, detail-oriented, unassailable focus on the basics, tenacious (persistent about bringing open items to closure), accountable, enthusiastic.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and to deliver to budget.
- Some travel required The Ideal Candidate.
- Passionate about the evolution of a product, editorial, and content placement.
- Possesses a deep understanding of the video streaming industry as well as the data-driven personalization space and is a champion for the consumer.
- Executes against a vision via small, medium, and long-term projects.
- Capable of being an excellent communicator and longer-term strategic thinker.
- Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, accountability, and learning from mistakes.
- Comfortable in a small, lean team, that requires you to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS