Executive Admin Assistant - HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California, United States
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177912BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
We're looking for a smart, proactive and experienced Executive Assistant to support the SVP, Data Intelligence. The Executive Assistant will ensure the SVP, Data Intelligence is using their time effectively and to the greatest impact. This requires an understanding of what's most meaningful for effective calendar management, tracking deadlines and meeting productivity. The ideal candidate is focused and willing to actively work behind the scenes to ensure that the SVP, Data Intelligence is functioning efficiently. This includes being highly organized, professional, and proactive in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must have demonstrated experience in proactively improving the productivity of assigned leaders by crafting process efficiencies, coordinating team meetings, assisting with new employee onboarding, and filling in gaps where needed to help others.
- Anticipate assigned executive needs, preferences, schedule, and provide high-level administrative support
- Demonstrated ability to grasp a high-level overview of priorities in order to make confident decisions
- Interact regularly and build relationships with executives across various teams at WarnerMedia
- Navigate complex matrixed organizations and enhance organizational communications while acting as an escalation point of contact for issues
- Attend team meetings, capture and circulate key decisions, and work with assigned executives to ensure appropriate follow-up
- Uses knowledge of the function and executive's role to independently resolve issues for direct reports, and cross-functional stakeholders, escalating and redirecting more technical inquiries as appropriate
- Plan, coordinate and communicate employee events such as group meetings, off-sites and all-staff forums. This goes beyond inviting participants and booking rooms - the Executive Assistant is also responsible for ensuring that objectives are clear, preparation is appropriate, and budgets are managed
- Balance administrative tasks for assigned leaders such as booking travel, managing budget and expenses, and helping to prepare for presentations
- Support all facilities activities for the team, including new hire seating assignments, office moves, ordering equipment, maintaining standards and supplies in multiple locations, conference room management and badge access requests.
- Understand team growth plans to anticipate and address facilities and on-boarding needs
- Performs additional responsibilities and special projects as assigned
- Minimum of 6-8 years' experience supporting senior level management in an administrative capacity
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced tech or entertainment company. Previous high-growth start-up experience a huge plus
- Willingness to accept and embrace change in a fast-pace environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with experience in creation and management of executive-level communications
- Able to communicate effectively and proactively with senior executives, their assistants and employees across the team
- Listening skills; ability to understand assignments and complete them with little to no follow-up from assigned leaders
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks concurrently and use own time to save time for others
- Organized but flexible, with the ability to anticipate change, and to react efficiently
- High level of integrity; ability to balance confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS