Executive Assistant IIILocation Burbank, California
Business: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 179037BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant III for the Marketing Services department. Provides high level administrative and clerical support to the Executive VP, Senior VP, and Theatrical Marketing Services department.
- Proactively manages changing daily schedule of key activities including arranging meetings, conference calls, events and travel. Effectively manages EVP and SVP’s everchanging calendar with the ability to prioritize and coordinate while having a thorough understanding of the stakeholder’s role and contacts.
- Gathers updates from Theatrical Marketing departments to generate the Weekly Marketing Materials Report and ensures the most up to date and accurate information is included.
- Prepares and organizes executive’s correspondence, organizes and prioritizes information to determine significance and alerts of issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepares reports and presentations in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Responsible for heavy phones and daily clerical functions including, generating correspondence, submitting expenses, updating contacts, contact sheets and distribution lists, ordering departmental supplies, faxing, photocopying, filing, etc. Provides support for phones and assistance to other departmental personnel as needed independently or as directed.
- Coordinates domestic and international travel & hotel accommodations and submits travel expense reports for the Theatrical Marketing Servicing team.
- Maintains and updates the department PTO calendar and ensures appropriate flow of information. Facilitates general requests for department including arranging drive-on passes, coordinating with office services, computer services, telecom, security etc. for various work requests.
- Approves, as directed, computerized invoices and other required approvals in a timely and accurate manner.
- Interacts with outside vendors, other WB departments and high-level executive offices with a high level of customer service.
- Performs other special projects and tasks as required.
- High School diploma preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- 3-5 years administrative work experience for top level executive required.
- 2+ years working in post-production, advertising or related fields preferred.
- Knowledge of company structure helpful.
- Must be tactful with personnel at all levels of company.
- Must be discreet and confidential with departmental information.
- Must be resourceful, solution oriented and savvy with technology.
- Must be able to prepare clear & concise reports, manuals, etc. for management.
- Must maintain current & accurate records, files, etc. and have general knowledge of standard filing procedures.
- Must be proficient in Excel & Word, Office Suite. PowerPoint and Photoshop. Will be responsible for creating documents and researching information from each in a timely fashion.
- Typing at 50+ wpm required.
- General Office Activities - Walking, Talking, Standing, Sitting, Typing, Bending, Lifting, Finger Manipulation etc.
- Must review and comprehend detailed documents or instruments.
- Must have very good attention to details, maintain confidentiality, problem solve (within scope of responsibility).
- Must speak and write clearly and effectively.
- Must handle multiple tasks in fast -paced office.
- Must have initiative and be self-starter.
- Must be a team player and collaborative.
- Must function calmly under strict time constraints.
- Must be flexible.
- General Office Environment.
- Computer, printer,
10-key adding machine, telephone, fax machine, photocopy machine
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS