Head of Digital & Mobile Product StrategyLocation Burbank, California
Business: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 179497BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Head of DC’s Digital & Mobile Product Strategy is the main product owner & strategist behind the DC Universe Infinite (DCUI) digital product and portfolio of future properties, including DCComics.com (DC Free). This role will be responsible for setting & executing the vision, business case, and development of all DC digital products.
Serve as product lead for DCUI, driving the strategy and complete product development lifecycle across DC’s web & mobile product portfolio.
- Serve as product lead for DCUI, driving the strategy and complete product development lifecycle across DC’s web & mobile product portfolio.
- In partnership with DC’s GM & VP of Sales, serve as business owner for DC’s digital products – DCUI and DC brand website.
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders and internal technical leads across WarnerMedia to champion, build buy-in, and launch new consumer-facing products or systems improvements to drive core DC Digital business objectives.
- Accelerate revenue growth for DC’s digital properties, in partnership with Sales, Editorial, Finance, & Marketing leads.
- Enhance overall fan engagement and audience growth on DC owned & operated digital properties, particularly DCUI site/app and the DC brand website.
- Be a functional expert in building world class digital products & subscription services technology across conception, feature design, execution, and ongoing management.
- Understand technical requirements and architecture diagrams related to the products.
- Increase fan recruitment, readership, & overall viewership for DC sites & apps, in partnership with Marketing, Social, & Content teams.
- Gather, document, and organize critical product specifications, roadmaps, and related deliverables.
- Help generate first-party data capture and fan data, in partnership with the CRM lead.
- BA/BS required.
- Bachelor’s Degree equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience as a product manager, or similar working on widely used customer-facing, revenue-generating products or web applications
- Experience managing a web & mobile product team throughout the product lifecycle
- Experience in Media & Entertainment
- Expertise in subscription-based DTC digital products
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Strong understanding of software development processes, project management methodologies, and performance management
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Able to succeed in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Comfortable building consensus across several stakeholders
- Passion for DC Comics and Characters
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS