Manager, Marketing Acquisition - HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California, United States
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177597BR Apply Now
- A deep understanding of Search (SEM & SEO) is a must. Candidate must have an understanding of how search engines operate and have had experience developing campaign strategies around SEO + SEM from inception to execution.
- Understand a unified media strategy across email, organic & paid social, SEO, SEM, referral programs, retail product messaging, direct mail, and other offline channels.
- Partner with the data intelligence team to develop dashboards to measure campaign success.
- Analyze data to make recommendations to improve existing campaigns, forecast, and develop new strategies that will inform future decisions.
- Work with insights and research teams to design research plans, interpret results, and synthesize insights.
- Develop and deliver management reporting materials, reports, and presentations.
- Partner with finance to create and manage campaign budgets and marketing spend.
- Work closely with retention, engagement, social, editorial, and partner marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns.
- Collaborate with product, development, design, and content to articulate product positioning, features, and benefits.
- Has an understanding of how product features, dotcom strategy & product buy flow has an impact on user acquisition.
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience.
- 5 years experience developing and driving the strategy of complex digitally-focused acquisition marketing campaigns ideally for a direct to the consumer product.
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address the different needs of each consumer base.
- Strong ability to analyze + interpret data to inform actionable insights to recommend & inform marketing & growth campaigns.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills are a must.
- Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management.
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS