Manager, Marketing (Paid Search) - HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 178566BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia’s new streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more. HBO Max will also be home to key third-party library acquisitions, such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis, Ellen DeGeneres, and other visionaries.
The Manager, Paid Search is responsible for driving the performance of search engine marketing campaigns for HBO Max. In this role you will use data and key levers to optimize spend and achieve KPI's. You will partner across the organization with data science, marketing analytics and with the marketing technology group to ensure campaign success.
- Design and execute impactful digital marketing campaigns specifically focused on SEM.
- Manage paid search targeting options including geo-targeting, campaign settings, demographic targeting, etc.
- Research keywords, analyze their relevance and perform competitive analysis
- Administer bid management tools to accurate pace daily paid search budgets
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance in platforms like Google Ads, Bing Ads, Gemini, Apple Search, and Amazon Search
- Identify and create custom audience groups with 1st party data and website audience lists
- Design, implement and report on A/B tests to drive incremental improvements across all KPIs
- Provide regular and ad-hoc campaign reporting and analysis.
- Leverage available data to recommend opportunities for growth and efficiency
- Recommend landing page optimization strategies and consult on landing page planning and optimizations
- Partner with Analytics and Acquisition team to ensure reporting needs are met and are efficient.
- Collaborate with product, development, design, legal and content to articulate product positioning, features and benefits
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in paid search engine marketing, at least some experience in an agency setting.
- Strong understanding of paid search and digital marketing trends.
- Expert level knowledge and experience with web analytical tools/interfaces (Google Analytics)
- Extensive experience using any of the following advertising management tools such as: Google AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor, Acquisio, Kenshoo, Marin Software, Quantic Minds, SA360 (DoubleClick Search)
- Experience running UAC and/or Apple Search ads to drive app install metrics such as Cost-per-Install (CPI)
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data to inform actionable insights of growth marketing campaigns
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS