Manager, Publishing Analysis - HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California, United States
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 176734BR Apply Now
The Product Analysis Team is responsible for user engagement specific to publishing and editorial within HBO Max. The Business Analysts support publishing and editorial strategies and scheduling through the ongoing measurement of engagement against success metrics and use the resulting insights to determine possible improvement initiatives.
- Work with data and analytics team to design, develop, and maintain metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards related to the key drivers of HBO Max engagement for editorial and publishing.
- Measure engagement against success metrics to help identify necessary actions for improvement initiatives and/or campaigns for publishing and editorial and report findings to the Product Engagement Lead.
- Create regular engagement reports and analysis to deliver to the Product Analysis Lead to read out to the Publishing and Editorial Teams.
- Ensure data analytics roadmap includes capabilities and data requests to support decision-making.
- Run ad-hoc reports and work with research to test engagement user stories related to publishing and editorial to continually improve engagement.
- 3+ years of experience in analyzing and driving customer engagement or related experience, ideally at an entertainment media company.
- Strong technology, analytical and communication skills.
- Extensive experience related to data analytics and engagement, preferably in connection with SVOD user experience.
- Knowledge of competitive landscape including SVOD and OTT services as well as deep knowledge of user engagement.
- Self-motivated and accountable, capable of anticipating the needs of the Publishing Business Analysis Lead.
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
- Passionate about business analysis to drive engagement.
- Comfortable with ad-hoc requests.
- Curious and comfortable digging deep into data to understand engagement and content consumption.
- Able to turn deep analytics into clear strategies.
- Possesses a deep understanding of the video streaming industry as well as the data-driven personalization space.
- Ability to derive powerful insights from large data-sets which tie back to key metrics.
- Executes against a vision via small, medium, and long-term projects.
- Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, accountability, and learning from mistakes.
- Comfortable in a small, lean team, that requires you to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS