Marketing Coordinator (Digital/Social) (Temporary)Location Burbank, California, United States
Position Type: TemporaryJob ID 177838BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
The Temporary Digital / Social Coordinator, HBO Max Originals Program Marketing will provide assistance to marketing staff in the implementation of social and digital campaigns that promote Max Originals on and off the service. They will report to the Manager - Social/Digital, HBO Max Program Marketing.
- Work with multiple external agencies in the development of creative advertising, media planning and high-impact promotions (experiential activations, event sponsorships, etc).
- Coordinate the output of content on owned channels, especially social media profiles.
- Assist in carrying out tactical parts of marketing plans, archiving and tracking assets, and assisting in preparation of materials.
- Assist in the compilation and preparation of reports, budget, schedules and related marketing documentation.
- Oversee the production process for all off-channel marketing materials (i.e. project timelines, technical specs, etc.).
- 2+ years content marketing experience, driving interest, viewing and engagement for series and/or films; ideally at a streaming service
- Strong communications and presentation skills are a must
- Strong command of web and social analytics and insight development
- Strategic, qualitative and competitive analysis - including robust media landscape and programming knowledge
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS