Mgr., Product Engagement - HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California, United States
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 176735BR Apply Now
The Product Engagement Strategist will develop and support the in-app engagement strategy and engagement initiatives for HBO Max, working with other teams to ensure a holistic engagement experience. The Product Engagement Strategist will be responsible for driving these engagement strategies to execution to support the holistic in-app engagement approach and achieve northstar engagement metrics.
- Ultimately responsible for supporting the in-app engagement strategy developed by the Engagement Lead and developing critical strategies that will drive customer engagement and grow subscribers.
- Develop in-app engagement insights working with the Business Analysts and brainstorm engagement improvement areas and initiatives.
- Work with data and analytics team to engagement user dashboards and reporting cadence to communicate engagement readouts to Editorial, Publishing and Engagement teams.
- Drive engagement initiatives specific to in-app engagement with carousels, campaigns, brand hubs, franchise pages and asset details pages.
- Strategize how to make new and existing features more engaging (MyList, downloads, Live, Immersive, etc.).
- Work with Publishing team to understand feasibility to execute engagement initiatives given product and publishing needs, limitations or requirements.
- Track and read out on engagement initiative progress and success metrics.
- 3+ years of experience supporting small, strategic, high impact teams with high executive interaction; experience driving customer engagement.
- Extensive experience with interpreting data to drive customer engagement, preferably in connection with SVOD user experience.
- Knowledge of competitive landscape including SVOD and OTT services as well as deep knowledge of user engagement.
- Ability to anticipate and exceed user needs to improve user engagement.
- Experience reading out on executive-level dashboards.
- Self-motivated and accountable.
- Possesses excellent analytical and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
- Passionate about the intersection of entertainment, technology, and consumer engagement.
- Possesses a deep understanding of the video streaming industry as well as the data-driven personalization space and is a champion for the consumer.
- Strong ability to interpret data, develop hypotheses and collaborate across orgs to test analyses.
- Executes against a vision via small, medium, and long-term projects.
- Capable of being an excellent communicator and longer-term strategic thinker.
- Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, accountability, and learning from mistakes.
- Comfortable in a small, lean team, that requires you to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS