Product Design Production Mgr (International) - HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 179496BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The International Product Design Production Manager will be a go-getter and key player in the smooth day-to-day operation of the Experience Design team at HBO Max. Reporting into the Director of Product Design Production, this organized self-starter will work with the product design leadership and staff to ensure we are properly tasked out on in-flight and upcoming design projects for our international expansion of HBO Max. The International Product Design Production Manager is well-versed in project Management processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and relishes taking complete ownership of projects from beginning to end. You understand the project management guidelines but also have the creative ability to customize the processes for faster delivery given varying conditions. You've not afraid to operate in an atmosphere that is dynamic and sometimes ambiguous and are able to take the initiative to bring in structure where needed.
As a Production Manager, you will manage multiple design projects simultaneously. You will work within the product design team to ensure work loads are balanced and projects have adequate resourcing. The ultimate goal to is to balance and align design resources to enable timely high-quality releases of the HBO Max product. You will be responsible for scheduling and communicating expectations for each of your projects. The right candidate is ready to multitask across diverse business groups and dynamic enough to be able to learn new Businesses and technological constructs as needed.
- Work closely with the Director of Product Design Production & small team of production managers to establish and refine project processes.
- Maintain a unique perspective of a common goal to increase knowledge, communication, and awareness between team members and stakeholders.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables.
- Develop status reports and work with principal project leaders to ensure continuity across all resources.
- Play a key role in facilitating communication with stakeholders, and align design resources with project requirements across different sets of stakeholders.
- Heavy coordination and collaboration responsibilities Between internal teams.
- Apply strong critical thinking and strategic thinking skills to create workarounds and to determine how to best resolve issues quickly.
- Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of five years of experience in Project management.
- Must be able to create trusted partnerships with team members as well as client stakeholders and manage several client partnerships.
- Experience managing digital and web-based (.com) projects.
- Experience working with strategy teams.
- Experience with collaboration and issue tracking tools such as Airtable, Asana, Smartsheet, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Demonstrated communication, presentation, management, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to stay focused on driving goals, regardless of macro business environmental conditions.
- Experience in establishing processes to support business stakeholder communication / project tracking and delivery.
- PMI PMP Certification would be beneficial.
- Big4, consulting and/or professional services experience would be a plus.
- Additional language skills are helpful.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS