Product Manager, Publishing Tools - HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177567BR Apply Now
As the Product Manager, Publishing Tools, you will be primarily focused on the publishing tools and works with the product team to create stories, prioritize features, and track delivery of the upgrades. You will introduce alternate tools/resources to stay competitive and future-proofing. You must be able to identify opportunities, define requirements clearly, and be able to improve the tools and processes.
- Coordinate with Publishing Managers and Strategists to collect feedback to create feature requests to streamline publishing efforts.
- Coordinate with the product team to ensure CMS tools will have the capability to support all new customer-facing features.
- Prepare a status review of the feature rollout timeline to share with product leadership.
- Call out timeline risks to leadership.
- Work with teams to create documentation for product and publishing teams.
- 3+ years of experience in product publishing with experience leading teams or related experience at an entertainment media company.
- Experience in content publishing and product placement, preferably in streaming, across all devices and operating systems.
- Knowledge of competitive landscape including SVOD and OTT services as well as deep knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Extensive experience in product management and operations workflows.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and accountable, capable of anticipating needs.
- Possess a deep understanding of the video streaming industry as well as the data-driven personalization space and is a champion for the consumer.
- Execute against a vision via small, medium, and long-term projects.
- Capable of being an excellent communicator and longer-term strategic thinker.
- Thrive in a team that believes in working fast, accountability, and learning from mistakes.
- Comfortable in a small, lean team, that requires you to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS