Sr. Director, Marketing - Lifecycle HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California, United States
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 176993BR Apply Now
The Senior Director, Lifecycle is responsible for owning the end-to-end consumer lifecycle experience on and off platform. As Senior Director, Lifecycle, you will partner closely with Product, Media, and Editorial to strategize and develop programs to drive, measure and enhance engagement across the full user journey of our consumers. You will lead and support a growing team that analyzes performance across Engagement and Retention, focusing on increasing LTV to reduce churn, increase consumption, and enhance content discovery through owned channels.
- Serve as consumer engagement and retention partner with key cross-functional partners.
- Develop new ways to benchmark engagement and performance measures around segments.
- Oversee campaigns that enhance consumer experience on and off channel, driving win-back, engagement and content discovery to increase consumer value.
- Mentor team of high potential leads with a centralized view of retention and engagement, building towards a roadmap to reduce churn and enhance the end-to-end consumer journey.
- Leverage quantitative insights and competitive analysis to increase consumption and consumer LTV.
- Share customer insights across the growth team to support creative, editorial, mid-funnel, and acquisition initiatives.
- Own the testing and executing of lifecycle strategies to deepen relationship with our customers.
- Build and execute strategies that leverage the power of community to create brand advocates.
- 8+ years of core leadership experience in lifecycle marketing.
- 4+ years of management experience in retention, engagement or analytics experience.
- Extensive experience with interpreting data to drive customer engagement, preferably in connection with SVOD user experience.
- Knowledge of competitive landscape including SVOD and OTT services as well as deep knowledge of user engagement.
- Ability to anticipate and exceed user needs to improve user engagement.
- Technical understanding of skills and tools including but not limited to: email production, email service providers, product review tools, 3rd party eCommerce platform apps, etc.
- Ability lead and mentor a high-potential team, as well as collaborate cross-functionally.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about the intersection of entertainment, technology, and consumer engagement preferred.
- Strong ability to interpret data, develop hypotheses on driving customer engagement across all organizations touching the product, and collaborate across organizations to test analyses preferred.
- Has a natural passion for entertainment, a deep understanding of internet culture and a knack for spotting and steering great storytelling in the digital space.
- Can set a vision, respond to cultural and consumer trends, as well as shifts in our business needs.
- Possesses a deep understanding of the video streaming industry as well as the data-driven.
- Personalization space and is a champion for the consumer.
- Executes against a vision via small, medium, and long-term projects.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS