Sr. Manager, Business & Customer Insights - HBO MaxLocation Burbank, California | Los Angeles, California | New York, New York | Seattle, Washington
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 179569BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
As a Sr. Manager of Business & Customer Insights your role will be to drive reporting and analyses aimed at developing a deep understanding of subscriber behavior. You will build analytical frameworks to solve business challenges, and guide a team of analysts in transforming complex big data into clear actionable visual insights important for strategic decision making.
- Lead team of analysts in performing ad hoc analyses and developing and maintaining beautifully designed dashboards consumed by the HBO Max Leadership team to uncover insights in subscriber retention and engagement patterns.
- Synthesize large volumes of data and complex concepts into clear accessible learnings for a broad audience.
- Build compelling presentations and propose data-driven decisions to shape retention strategies.
- Define and manage project deliverables, timelines, and dependencies for team members and stakeholders.
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across the company (Engineering, Strategy, Marketing, Product, Operations) to drive our team's success.
- Establish a close working relationship with key stakeholders to understand their needs, identify opportunities for leveraging data in their operational decision making, and define clear roadmaps for business intelligence and/or data visualization solutions.
- MBA and/or advanced degree in statistics, economics or a related quantitative field
- 2+ years' experience in managing a team
- 5+ years' of hands-on experience wrangling, analyzing and visualizing data
- Candidate should have advanced SQL skills
- Proven track record of performing comprehensive analyses independently
- Strong communicator, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects
- Detail-oriented and cares about the quality of the team's output
- High tolerance for ambiguity and fast-changing environment
- Excited to work in the entertainment industry and, in particular, at a premiere video streaming service
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS