Sr. Manager, CRMLocation Burbank, California
Business: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 179680BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio’s powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Looney Tunes and Harry Potter.<br> <br>The division’s successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.<br> <br>To be successful at WBCP, you must have a willingness to model our values and behaviors, champion diversity and inclusion, leverage data and insights to maximize the legacy of our deep brands and franchises while maintaining a commitment to fostering best-in-class talent.
The Sr. Manager, CRM is responsible for helping to develop and optimize a multi-channel CRM program designed to drive Consumer Engagement and minimize churn. This role will oversee communications and programs to onboard new users, optimize the consumer lifecycle, increase content consumption and increase fan value across the GBE portfolio of businesses including but not limited to DC Universe Infinite, Owned & Operated ecommerce, franchise development, CP, and DC publishing.
The ideal candidate will be highly data driven and able to manage both strategic plans and hands on execution. Experience with Direct to Consumer services and ecommerce a plus.
- Develop an overall CRM strategy & communication plan to leverage the most effective communications channels to drive success against key retention and engagement KPIs.
- Work with cross functional teams to oversee and execute the audience identification and segmentation, design, launch and post-campaign reporting for all user retention campaigns.
- Understand and track user retention and other key performance metrics; work with Consumer Intelligence to develop reports and dashboards to track and optimize consumer behavior and campaign results
- Manage program performance on an ongoing basis and optimize rules to maximize effectiveness. Scope and execute a/b tests across all communication platforms
- Manage a regular performance reporting cadence to communicate initiatives and results to the broader organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5 + years’ experience in CRM or e-mail marketing.
- Experience with video streaming or subscriptions services
- Hands on experience with e-mail marketing providers (Salesforce a plus)
- Strong analytical skills; familiarity with SQL or Hive
- Proven results using A/B testing to optimize and refine programs
- Deep fandom of DC comics, movies and television shows and pop culture in general
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Good project management and problem-solving skills
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS