Influencer Director, EMEALocation Copenhagen, Capital Region
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 180824BR Apply Now
In this role you will develop and drive the long-range influencer strategy in cooperation with the various stakeholders from local PR, Marketing and Social Media (SoMe) departments across Europe. As the Influencer Director, you will be responsible for the overall influencer strategy and how the results are measured, evaluated and finally presented, while the various campaigns should be “owned” by the executing staff in the local territories.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for the influencer budget and the given targets and measuring the impact of the various activities and connecting them to brand KPIs.
The successful applicant will be based in Copenhagen, working closely with the European leads as well as HBO’s local teams throughout Europe, and will report directly to the Senior Vice President of HBO Europe’s public relations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and implement an influencer strategy across the European territories
- Streamline our cooperation with influencers across all territories – with room for a local approach
- Identify the right influencer profiles for our brand and individual titles based on market research
- Be responsible for the budget committed to influencers
- Share best practices from all regions and territories
- Make sure that activities in all territories are in cooperation with stakeholders from PR, Marketing and SoMe
- Create strong relationships with US stakeholders and implement US influencers strategies
- Develop broad familiarity with each of the European markets and the different needs and approaches when working with influencers
- Identify the right influencer profiles for our brand and individual titles together with local stakeholders
- Be responsible for premium influencer kits and merchandise
- Collect and share results
- Measure the impact of the different activities and connect them to our brand KPIs
- Assist locally with influencer implementations
- Inspire and suggest influencers’ activities based on wide market research, share best practices from all over the world
- Explore CSR tasks and opportunities with relevant departments and stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- An individual with a passion for communication and the HBO brand
- Solid background within PR and/or Marketing and work experience of influencer campaigns and strategies
- Structured, social, and a team player who easily builds new working relationships, but at the same time thrives on working independently as most of your colleagues are based across Europe
- Strong understanding of the mechanisms within PR, SoMe and Marketing
- Ability to execute tasks in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Perfect English and analytical skills
- Will be a strategic thinker, creative, well organized and have an excellent attention to detail
- Confident with personal drive and motivation
- Proven ability to work effectively on several projects at the same time, under pressure and deliver on deadlines
- This is a European role supporting all our HBO Europe markets therefore the role will include travelling
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS