Specialist, Workforce AnalystLocation United Kingdom - Leavesden
Business: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177809BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden (WBSL) is a purpose built, state-of-the-art film and television studio offering one of the largest facilities in the UK. This 200 acre secure site has a quarter of a million square feet of stage space, back-lot tank, one of the largest heated underwater filming tanks in Europe and a 100 acre back-lot.<br><br>WBSL has a collection of fourteen sound stages, some of which are the largest in the UK. The site also has its own, on-site Production Rentals division, which provides the industry with state-of-the-art lighting equipment, scaffolding and production supplies for stage and location shoots. WB De Lane Lea based in Soho, London, provides state of the art facilities in audio post production for feature films and television.<br><br>These facilities make Warner Bros. Entertainment the only Hollywood studio to own and operate a production and post production facility in the U.K. <br><br>Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter showcases the authentic sets, special effects and behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter film series. Located at the Studios where all eight films were produced.
Primary Purpose of the Job
The successful post holder will be responsible for processing transactions for HR programs such as position management, temporary utilization tracking. Handles the data input of on-boarding and off-boarding employee data. Processes data corrections in Workday. Processes documents related to day to day tasks performed by the Workforce Administration team and ensures data quality control. Assist internal and external clients, HR business partners with questions and concerns.
- Process Domestic employee transactions using Workday. Transactions include new hires, promotions, transfers, pay adjustments, etc. Audit HR systems to ensure correct information has been input and processed. Run and distribute monthly reports & Ad/Hoc reports to divisional & HR management as needed. Administers position management.
- Processes Recruitment transactions. Works with TA and HR team to open recruitment requisitions. Process new Hire documents and hire/transfer/promotion transactions.
- Process Data Correction requests from field or as a result of internal audits. Work with HR to identify issues and make corrections to employee data. Counsel HR when correction may impact other employee data such as holiday accrual, pension, benefits, bonus etc. Communicates with Warner Media Corporate changes made to employee data. Notifies HR Services Senior management when systems are not processing data as they should.
- Maintain organization charts and headcount reports on a monthly basis Liaises with Compensation Representatives where appropriate. Processes approved changes for supported divisions.
- Performs other related duties related to HR administrative functions and service as a backup for other WFA team as needed
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Human Resources administrative or related experience required.
- Strong computer skills required, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Org Plus
- Proficiency with Access preferred
- Proficiency with Workday preferred
- Experience with personnel and payroll data systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong diplomacy and adaptability attributes to contend with exposure to upper management
- Must possess logic and reasoning skills
- Must have the ability to plan for, prioritize and execute multiple recurring and ad hoc tasks
- Strong analytical skills with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work well under time constraints
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, in person and on the phone
- Able to organize and schedule work effectively and effectively adapt to changing priorities
- University degree and HR Certification, required
- Proven experience in a media production environment, entertainment industry company, or attractions business, strongly preferred
WBSL are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS