Business Intelligence Manager - Direct to ConsumerLocation United Kingdom - London
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 177889BR Apply Now
The Manager, Business Intelligence, delivers technology solutions that are the eyes of WarnerMedia International’s Direct To Consumer (DTC) business with fast and trusted decision support.
The role will be responsible for delivering analytics and reporting capabilities to business partners across our International DTC business that includes a focus on consistency, scale and operational excellence. This role supports the change into real time analytics capabilities and evolve the analytics systems to provide fast, “self-serve” and “real-time” information and predictive insights.
The role develops and delivers BI and analytic solutions, while leveraging cloud infrastructure. The role requires a strong statistical background, and expert knowledge of data visualisation tools.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as an internal analytics consultant, partnering with key stakeholder groups within WarnerMedia International’s DTC business to create analytics solutions, manage/improve existing solutions and identify areas of opportunity.
- Proactively collaborate with cross-functional teams and subject matter experts to create best practices and deliver consistent data, reporting and insights across the WarnerMedia International Data Platform.
- Be a change agent within the organization and build a collaborative community that leverages data to support business strategies and objectives.
- Actively participate in and influence discussions around reporting requirements, visualization and data design.
- Support defining and deriving KPI’s that will measure operational effectiveness and performance.
- Prioritize team workload for maximum impact and efficiency of use.
- Extensive experience using data visualization tools. Ideally, Tableau or Looker.
- Proven success in developing 1st party consumer data analytical solutions
- Business or technical consulting experience.
- Behaviour/predictive analysis and/or data analytics development experience.
- Strong team leader and collaborator with excellent business acumen
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and documenting progress towards those deadlines
- Expert requirements gathering skills
- Proven experience solving complex business issues through data-related tools
- Strong strategic thinking, prioritization, and problem solving skills in ambiguous and changing environments
- Business Intelligence experience, supporting DTC businesses
- Expert knowledge of enterprise database tools and ecosystems
- Work with source systems, ETL tools and SQL processes to understand/build/debug the sources of visualization data
- Expert level understanding of data architecture with demonstrated experience in bridging business requirement and technical development.
- Experience in working with large complex data systems to aggregate, organize, and preparing data for use in business analysis. Knowledge of data tools, such as SQL, Hive, Presto, etc.
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution, company bonus and flexible working hours. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS