Licensing Coordinator, EMEALocation London, England
Business: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Position Type:Job ID 178502BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. is the entertainment arm of the world’s leading communications company, Time Warner. Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. comprises numerous separate divisions including Television, Home Video, Theatrical, On-line and Consumer Products.
Warner Bros. Consumer Products license the intellectual property rights of the Warner Bros portfolio, including the Looney Tunes, Harry Potter, Scooby Doo, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Tom & Jerry and Flintstones. We license these rights to manufacturing companies in return for a royalty. Our business covers many categories spanning food, toys, apparel, housewares, accessories, publishing, personal care, domestics, gifts, stationery, and promotions.
- Compile Category updates, regarding progress of key launch initiatives across key partners. Liaison with partner contacts and regional category teams where appropriate, to ensure accuracy of data.
- Work with the London-based EMEA category team to create presentations and franchise decks that utilize trend vision, product and property interpretations, and advertising/ mock-ups used in existing and potential partner presentations; liaise with external agencies and other internal WB teams to facilitate.
- Organize Category events as appropriate, liaising with territory category teams, creative functions, and third-party suppliers.
- Manage the coordination of category mailings and communications.
- Create and maintain licensee contact lists.
- Compile monthly competitors activation summaries and key licensing initiatives, to disseminate across the licensing team.
- Compile product line lists by franchise by category and disseminate to territories and sales team, to optimize fact-based selling to retailers
- Work with the relevant category managers and directors to manage revenue data including for example collection of sales information from licensees’ royalty statements, identifying programmes and products that are out/underperforming expectations, understanding seasonality by category, determining trends by category and property performance.
- Previous administrative experience in licensing, sales, marketing or retail essential
- Strong communication skills in the English language; and establishes good interpersonal relationships with peers
- Experience of dealing with various levels of seniority internally and externally across EMEA
- Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Understanding of Computer Graphics Programs: Photoshop, Adobe, Quark and Illustrator is an advantage
- Displays openness to learning and absorption of new ideas, systems and processes
- Demonstrates general understanding of commercial parameters affecting the business
- A second European language is preferable
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS