Service ManagerLocation United Kingdom - London
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 176356BR Apply Now
Part of WarnerMedia International Operations, the service management team provides design, planning, delivery, operational and technical expertise for the implementation of internal and external operational solution across linear and non-linear broadcast and distribution, content management, post-production and localisation services.
The team is responsible for coordinating the company’s in-house and outsourced services, this includes overseeing elements of strategy, design, transition, operations and continual service improvement.
What you’ll be doing:
Supported by the Operations and Technology management teams, the Service Manager will manage day-to-day relationships with internal and external service functions to review and manage performance, manage incidents and problem resolution and ensure they perform to the OLA/SLAs and as effectively as possible.
- Run the service management function for WarnerMedia’s internal services such as supply chain engineering, broadcast systems support and content operations. Drive their effective delivery and performance. Enable WarnerMedia to scale whilst maintaining quality and controlling costs.
- Enhance our media supply chain workflows.
- Monitor KPIs, track services’ performance against OLA/SLAs to ensure they are delivered to the highest levels.
- Build comprehensive service reports and presentations for consumption by the executive teams. Work with internal and external support teams to manage issues through to resolution.
- Support the business with new services launches. Understand new and ongoing business requirements, ensuring the service providers’ propositions adequately reflect requirements. Stabilise and scale our VOD/Syndication/OTT capability.
- Partner with the business to understand ongoing requirements and strive for continuous improvement.
- Maintenance of the network business continuity and disaster recovery plans including the planning and execution of a twice-yearly rehearsal. Enable Business process automation for all repetitive, transactional tasks.
- Support the introduction of a new and re-engineered operational and technical supply chain services including reviewing contractual service levels and scope to ensure fit for purpose and aligned with the WarnerMedia business.
- Focus on operational excellence, based on optimum operational performance and cost control.
What we’re looking for:
- Advanced data manipulation in Excel, business process analysis, service management (ITIL)
- Prior Experience: Broadcast / media supply chain management
- Self-sufficient and organised, flexible, ability to prioritise appropriately
- Management and Leadership: Strong communication skills at all levels and drive solutions,
- Operations or projects experience within a busy media or IT environment desirable
- Some understanding of budgets, some experience with data analytics
- Knowledge of Playout and VOD processes
- Degree desirable
- Second language desirable
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution, company bonus and flexible working hours. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS