Account Coordinator, Digital - Los AngelesLocation Los Angeles, California, United States
Position Type: Fixed TermJob ID 177208BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
As the subject-matter expert on Turner's Digital advertising systems and processes, the Account Coordinator will help operationalize and streamline all internal aspects of our digital media campaigns. To thrive in this role, candidates must provide timely and accurate information within their account pod to maintain an orderly book of business for the Account Executive across our site properties, including CNN, CNN Money, and HLN.
The Account Coordinator is the post-sale support to the Account Manager and liaison to internal departments - Advertising Sales, Advertising Operations, Inventory Management, and Finance.
Responsibilities of this role include: ensuring all campaigns are properly booked in our order management system, aggregating creative assets, quality assurance checks, weekly deal stewardship, invoice reconciliation, and account tracking for revenue and delivery.
- Serve as the internal first line of contact to ensure proper maintenance of the Sales team's book of business from proposal to payment
- Provide constant communication to the account pod, ensuring SLAs are met and the weekly task list is managed
- The Account Coordinator will work closely with the AdOps team to manage all facets of digital campaign management
- They will observe and report weekly on all pacing and delivery
- They will also communicate with all internal departments to ensure accurate and proper campaign execution based on contract terms to manage and exceed clients' expectations
- Responsible for understanding and becoming the go-to contact within the account pod regarding our in-house order management system and ad servers
- Coordinate any changes/optimizations to original contract with internal departments/clients and ensure they are properly executed
- Collaborate with Sales Invoicing, Finance and Credit to reconcile campaigns from a revenue standpoint through Folio system
- Work with clients to resolve any differences in 3rd party reporting systems
- Bachelor's Degree - 1-2 years relevant post-graduate work experience or related internship required, preferably in a corporate or start-up company environment
- Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus
- Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Qualified candidates must pass a job related media math assessment in order to proceed in the interview process
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS