Content Operations CoordinatorLocation Madrid, Madrid
Position Type: TemporaryJob ID 181884BR Apply Now
Based in the modern Madrid office, you will be a part of the Content Operations team and responsible for the coordination, execution and tracking of procedures to ensure all content is processed to meet TX, VOD and OTT requirements. Your team is responsible for ensuring the localised audio and video tracks match WarnerMedia standards and is responsible for the end to end media supply chain of content deliveries, as well as content editing, transcode, and QC of materials to meet broadcast standards. The Content Operations team works closely with the Operations team in Madrid (Operations, Acquisitions, Programming, Presentation, Ad-Sales), as well as with the Content Operations and Service Management teams in London and is part of the WarnerMedia International Operations team.
What will you be doing?:
- Coordinate content through the supply chain to ensure it is received to deadline and TX and VOD requirements are met.
- Full technical and localisation QC on content to ensure it meets Turner’s standards and validate content is to Turner specifications (original and dubbed).
- Work closely with the International operations teams to manage content issues, take ownership of rejections/issues to help define/manage priorities
- Support the transcode, formatting, packaging, delivery and tracking of content to the relevant outputs (linear playout, VOD, OTT). Monitor content to ensure quality of video, metadata and imagery. Operational point of contact for platforms, maintaining strong partner relationships.
- Act as a key Technology and Operations staff member for the wider teams.
- Act as a primary liaison with playout vendors to help resolve operational issues (content, schedules, etc.)
- Maintain training and reference documentation and provide key metrics reporting as required.
- Provide absence cover for team members.
- Occasional travel to London and out-of-hours calls
To be contributing member of this team, you will have a mix of these skills:
- Fluency in English. Ability to speak Portuguese would be a big advantage too.
- Experience with file-based media supply chain workflows.
- Experience working in a busy operations role for a content provider/broadcaster.
- Knowledge of broadcast video and audio standards.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and/or audio editing tools desirable.
- Experience of managing clients and key stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of an end-to-end media supply chain.
- Flexible approach to business change
- Indirect / matrixed form of management over others
- KPI/TQM creation and utilization
- Education to degree level
- Presentation skills
- Proven experience managing 3rd party providers.
- An aptitude for improving system and workflow processes
- Good understanding of VOD platforms and consumer needs
- An awareness of industry competitors, disruptors and top clients
Don’t have an up-to-date CV? That is fine with us. Send over what you have, and we can go from there together.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS