Manager, Strategic Planning - HBO MAXLocation Miami, Florida
Business: HBO Max
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 179165BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Following the successful launch of HBO Max in the US, WarnerMedia will be expanding HBO Max to Latin America. Reporting to the Director of Strategy & Finance HBO Max, Latin America, the Manager of Strategic Planning will be responsible for financial modeling and strategic assessment to support decision making across the region. This is an exciting opportunity for a data- and numbers-driven leader to influence and shape the international success of our new Direct-to-Consumer streaming service. You will drive the evaluation of strategic initiatives for HBO Max Latin America financials in coordination with corporate finance and operating groups
- Superior analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Solid understanding of corporate strategy, profitability drivers, forecasting and sensitivity analysis, with minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of media, technology and telecommunications technology preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated success working in high-performing, cross-divisional teams, as interaction and cooperation with many groups and functions across Warner Media is essential.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- High attention to detail, aiming for zero-defect work with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to quickly learn and adopt new technologies.
- Fluent written and spoken English AND Spanish or Portuguese Education.
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS