Senior Product Designer, International - HBO MaxLocation Miami, Florida
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 180922BR Apply Now
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling. WarnerMedia’s streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max launched in May 2020 and is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more. HBO Max is home to key third-party library acquisitions such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis and other visionaries. Find out more information at HBOMax.com.
The Senior Product Designer will be responsible for designing our consumer-facing applications, as well as ideating and seeing through the design of new digital products and product features. This position will work on sketches, visual design concepts, wireframes, to high-def designs, and prototypes for mobile, web, 10-foot experiences, game consoles, and more. The Senior designer is a problem solver with a deep understanding of user experience design trends, can create clean, clear, delightful, and easy-to-use multilingual interfaces, solutions to complex workflows.
- Provides UI and UX solutions by understanding the business requirements from multiple sources, including BA, BI, Product team, usability studies, agencies, and other relevant stakeholders
- Presents and communicates design decisions based on trends, research, user testing results, leading to functional, engaging prototypes with refined interaction and usability
- Maintains assets, design mockups, user flows, prototypes, navigational maps, information architecture, and experience documentation for assigned projects
- Ensures that the quality of UI in the work of teammates, from the ideation stage through to the production environments, remains consistent
- Collaborates on alternatives when the scope or technical implementation challenges arise
- Collaborates with product managers, researchers, writers, engineers, and other cross-functional partners
- Creates prototypes for testing and internal/external reviews
- Revises and updates designs and documentation based on continued user testing and feedback
- Educates, evangelizes, and advises other teams on UI and UX trends
- Conducts ongoing competitive reviews, aids in the area of user interface innovations
- Reviews with the team to refine and recommend new user designs, concepts across multiple platforms
- Proposes user-centered visual and functional enhancements to our platforms
- 5+ years of experience in a product design role
- Experience leading complex projects within a cross-functional team for at least 1-2 years
- Experience with feature/use case development, wireframe/flow creation, information architecture, rapid prototyping, conceptual design, and UI specifications
- A degree in Computer Science, Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology or a related field is a bonus, not a requirement
- Amazing visual portfolio showcasing multi-platform, multi-language interfaces and clever design solutions
- Proficiency with Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite, Principle or similar prototyping tools, Confluence, Jira Airtable, Miro, and others.
- Knowledge of best practices for web, tablet, mobile, information architecture, and design
- Experience with delivering creative assets and specifications to aid the development of digital products
- Experience with current product design best practices including Agile Development and Lean UX
- Experience with multilingual user interface design in Latin American, European, Asian, and Middle Eastern languages
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong bias for action and “get it done” attitude
- Well-rounded team player
- Strong interpersonal skills to lead and communicate efficiently during meetings with multiple stakeholders
- A passion for movies, television and social media, as well as a desire to stay on top of industry trends
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS