AnimatorLocation Montreal, Quebec
Business: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Position Type: Fixed TermJob ID 179724BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
About WB Games Montreal
Since its launch in 2010, WB Games Montréal has more than 300 employees and continues to grow and recruit additional talents. Working with some of Warner Bros. Studios’ biggest brands, including DC Entertainment, the studio is dedicated to developing triple A videogames .
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks
an Animator works closely with the Lead Animator & Animation Director to maintain and create high quality animations for real time game movement to support Gameplay and Missions.
This person will be expected to work closely with other departments such as design and verify their work in engine.
- Skillset required to create high quality animation assets, that fit the style and aesthetic of the game
- Good communication skills
- Ability to offer creative input on assigned tasks
- 3 + years of industry experience
- At least 1 published game preferably Xbox One or PS4
- Brings high level of artistic / animation accomplishment to the solution of artistic problems.
- Proven excellence in realistic hand keyed and mocap animation.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- 3D art degree with an emphasis in character keyframe animation or equivalent work experience.
- Preferred experience with: Motion Builder.
- Nice to nave experience with: Maya.
- Experience in a game engine preferably Unreal.
- Excellent key frame and Mocap animation skills.
- Good understanding of animation theory and technique.
- Good understanding of game development process and limitations.
- Experience and understanding of character and animation pipelines and character setup.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- A positive attitude and a desire to bring new ideas to the team.
- Passion for making and playing great games, with an awareness of current titles and industry trends.
- Portfolio/Demo Reel
- Referrals (If possible)
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS