IT Support Analyst (Contract)Location Montreal, Quebec
Business: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 178222BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Since its launch in 2010, WB Games Montréal has more than 300 employees and continues to grow and recruit additional talents. Working with some of Warner Bros. Studios’ biggest brands, including DC Entertainment, the studio is dedicated to developing triple A video game.
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks an IT support Analyst. The person will be involved in the operations related to the management of the Desktop environment. (Configuration, deployments and automation.) The person will also be responsible for providing Level 2+ support to the users as well as helping to manage the System Center services.
- Support of the Desktop environment. (1000 workstations.)
- Problem solving during the operations of the business.
- Deployment of workstations and software as well as management of their updates.
- Documentation of the procedures related to the Desktop environment.
- Administration of the System Center suite.
- Monitoring support incidents and working with support staff to prioritise and resolve them efficiently.
- Other related tasks
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
- Experience supporting Windows 10 and Windows Server.
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Active Directory (Group policies, Accounts management, etc.)
- Office 365.
- Automated software and OS deployment
- Powershell or scripting
- TCP/IP LAN & WAN.
- Mobile device management
- Microsoft Certifications.
- Autodesk Maya and 3D Studio Max.
- Mac OS.
- Game Console experience.
- Adobe CC products
- Jira service desk
- Asset management
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar position in a corporate environment.
- College (or higher) diploma in computers.
- Bilingualism (French/English).
- You must have excellent customer service skills, be a team player, motivated, responsible, thorough, dynamic, punctual, enjoy solving problems, ability to work without constant supervision, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS