Senior Technical Level DesignerLocation Montreal, Quebec
Business: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 180817BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Since its launch in 2010, WB Games Montréal has more than 300 employees and continues to grow and recruit additional talents. Working with some of Warner Bros. Studios’ biggest brands, including DC Entertainment, the studio is dedicated to developing triple A videogames .
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a
Senior Technical Level Designer to be responsible for helping level creation with a focus on technical game systems, AI Encounters and Setups, and scripting.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
- 5 years of level building experience preferred.
- Shipped one retail title.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Associate degree or equivalent job experience preferred.
- A strong understanding of gameplay flow and with a high focus on scripting.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Deep understanding of 3D engines, familiarity with UE4 and Blueprints is a plus
- Familiarity with 3D Studio Max.
- Coding/Engineering experience is a definite plus
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS